Friday, July 11, 2008

4 Month Check-Up!!

Addie and I just returned from her 4 month check-up! She was such a good girl with her shots! She cried pretty hard when they stuck her (who wouldn't right?) but then she was all smiles by the time we got to the car. She is taking a Tylenol-induced nap right now so we will see how she feels when she wakes up. I am sure it will be nothing that a bounce in the jumperoo can't fix :-)
So...on to the important stuff! Here are her stats:

Weight: 16 lbs 8 ozs (95th percentile)
Length: 25 inches (75th percentile)

It looks like 3 of you were correct in guessing Addie's weight! The doc confirmed that meatie=healthy so I am thrilled that she is doing so well. Now if only I could get my meatie butt on the elliptical and drop a few percentiles :-) Anyway, we had a great visit and I am looking forward to the next month. Addie has been eating cereal like a champ and as soon as we introduce some oatmeal next week...we can start fruits and veggies!! Woohoo! Smelly, poopy diapers here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment