Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chunkalicious

I know what you are thinking...that is the cutest F-ing baby you have ever seen. Don't worry...I completely agree with you. But you might also be thinking what I thought the first time I saw this picture which is, "Wow! That is one meatie little baby!" But that's okay because in my eyes...meatie=healthy. And judging by the chub on this little sausage, I would say I got myself one healthy little girl. And she should enjoy this stage in her life where people think chubby thighs and double chins are cute. I mean...no one looks at my back fat or muffin top and says "Awwww...you are so adorable!" At my age...meatie=time for weight watchers. So I hope she enjoys every minute of this, especially with the next weigh-in right around the corner :-) Addie has her 4-month check up on Friday. She was 15 pounds 4 ounces at her 3-month appointment so I am sure she has gone up from there. I would love to know what you all think she weighs now. I have a little poll going so be sure to vote (look to the right). I will post the results on Friday :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha You mean my muffin top is not adorable??? That one made me laugh! I was thinking the same thing the other day about the girls.

    I voted over 17 but then wanted to change it to 16. I realized it was only a month between appts and not 2 (I know you do the different vaccine plan). Either way she is one healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - This is Heather from BC. Emma was 15lbs 4oz at her four month appointment! Addie looks so teeny to me! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete