Sunday, July 20, 2008

That Explains the Drool...We Cut a Tooth!

For the past couple of weeks, Addie has been soaking bibs like it's her job. We couldn't even get through her photoshoot with Uncle Ryan the other day without 2 outfit changes. I had a feeling that she was cutting teeth but every time she flashed me that gummy smile, I only saw pink. But then today, as I was letting her suck on my finger, I felt something sharp! So I looked inside her mouth and there it was...her first little tooth breaking through! I was so excited I almost yelled out in church! But then it hit me....don't babies get really fussy when they start cutting teeth? Addison is already on a nap strike this week...I wonder if it will get worse? Will she be waking up 3 times a night again? I decided I better be prepared so I put her teething rings in the fridge, the baby Tylenol on her nightstand and a bottle of Pinot Grigio in a cooler next to my bed. You know...just in case :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment