Monday, August 18, 2008

Cute Baby Cards for Picture Happy Moms


I just want to share a fantastic website for all you picture happy moms out there. I will admit...I am a little sad that Addie's birth announcements are already out and I still have to wait 3 more months to send out Christmas cards! I have so many cute pictures that I would love to send to friends and family so my dear friend Nina suggested I look at some of the awesome holiday and seasonal cards she has on her website for nmbelina designs. Her prices are great and she customizes all her greeting cards, holiday cards, invitations and announcements to your exact specifications. Just look at the gorgeous birth announcement she designed for Addison! She is fabulous and I highly recommend checking out her wonderful site, especially since Addie and her cousin Nia are both cover models for some of her designs :-) Happy looking!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment