Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wined, Dined & 8469ed

It never fails...I don't get a single phone call or visitor all day until the moment I sit down to nurse Addison. So I wasn't surprised yesterday afternoon when the doorbell rang just as I was feeding her lunch. As I put my boob back in my shirt, I secretly plotted the death of the Jehovah's Witness who was surely standing at my door. But to my surprise, it was a little old man with a dozen roses from my wonderful hubby!! It was a great start to our day of romance.

The next great surprise came when Eric showed up at 4:00!! He hasn't been home from work that early in a few weeks so it was great to have a little extra time with him and the baby before our romantic dinner. And let me just tell you...that dinner was FABULOUS. I got crab legs and Eric got surf and turf. Yummy Yum Yum. But that wasn't half as delicious as the dessert and wine that followed. Needless to say, we drove to Home Depot with our pants unbuttoned. (Get your mind out of the gutter)

Anyway, Eric did an excellent job of wining and dining me all night. So what was next? That's right...model #8469...our new 75 gallon hot water heater. Woohoo!!! It won't be installed for another week or so but hey...at least it's ordered!! I still can't believe how excited we both are about this hot water heater. But that's love for you...giving each other exactly what you want no matter how silly or practical. It has been an amazing 2 years and I can't wait to see what the future holds for our family. Eric...you are the best hubby in the world. I love you to pieces :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment