Friday, September 12, 2008

Addie and Mommie DO Look Alike!

There is no question about it....Addison looks just like her Daddy. She has his chin, mouth and dimples. I can't go anywhere without someone saying, "Oh my gosh...she looks JUST like Eric!" My Mom and I even joke sometimes and call her Erica :-) And as much as I love that Addie is taking after her Daddy, I still get a little sad that she doesn't look anything like me. So I guess you can imagine how excited I got when I saw this picture of the two of us. Is it just me, or does Addie not look like her mama in this picture? Maybe it's our huge smiles (I know...I am all teeth) or maybe it's our chubby cheeks. Either way...I am going to carry this picture around in my purse so that I can show people and say, "see...I told you she was my daughter :-)"

2 comments:

  1. huh. when i said addie looked just like her daddy, your mom thought i was losing my eyesight. ha! i knew i was right.
    and those aren't chubby cheeks, girlie. they're cheekbones and that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I feel the same way. Everyone thinks P looks just like his daddy too. It is so unfair! Hey...our next babies will look just like us without a doubt!

    ReplyDelete