Monday, September 8, 2008

Addie is 6 Months Old!!!

Look at my big girl...she is 6 months old!!!! I just can't believe it. Half a year has already gone by and I am sure the second half will go even faster. Addison has developed the cutest personality. I love watching her play and laugh and talk to just about anyone who will listen. She is a heartbeat away from crawling at this point, which means that Eric and I are busy baby-proofing the house. I can tell that this little bugger is going to be into everything once she is on the move. 
I think the best part about this age is that Addie and I are finally developing a real relationship. Before I was just a meal ticket to her. You know...a walking set of boobs (I still think that is all I am to Eric but whatever :-) But now that she can recognize me and interact with me, I feel like her and I are really developing a tight mommy-daughter bond. She's my little 2 foot, 4 inch best friend :-)
And speaking of height, we just got back from Addie's 6-month pedi appointment and here are the stats:

Weight: 18 pounds, 15 ounces
Length: 28 inches 
Teeth: Bottom two teeth are in, top two are VERY close
Milestones: We can roll every way possible, we can sit up unassisted, and we are just about crawling. I give it a week.

The doc says Addie looks like a "happy, healthy little baby" and I can't ask for a better report than that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment