Saturday, September 27, 2008

Addie's First Purse

I will admit it....my mom and I have a SERIOUS purse addiction. If they had PAA (Purse Addicts Anonymous), we would be attending meetings each week. So I guess it comes as no surprise that one of the first toys my mom bought Addie was her first purse set. As you can see, it comes with a cell phone (that actually rings), a compact and a change purse. All of the toys are plush so Addie can play with them and not swallow any pieces or get hurt. Her favorite toy is the cell phone...she rings it all day long. And I might have been hallucinating...but I think I actually saw her carrying the purse over her shoulder! I know I might be starting her a little early on purses, but at least when she gets old enough to carry a real one, my mom and I will have quite a collection to share with her :-) 
The company that makes these cute toys, Baby Gund, has LOTS of different sets (ones for boys too). You can find them all Nordstroms and other baby boutiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment