Thursday, September 25, 2008

Can't Believe I am This Excited About...


New garage doors!!! About 3 months ago, my garage door (i.e. the garage door on my side of the garage) came off its track and broke. I have been pretty bummed about having to park my beautiful SUV in the driveway because I HATE getting into a hot car with the baby. But because my darling husband reserves the other side of the garage for his tools and motorcycle, I haven't had much of a choice. So as an early birthday present, Eric said we could get new garage doors! I know this might not sound like an exciting gift but when I look ahead to 3 months from now, when the weather turns cold and the snow starts to fall, I am going to be SO HAPPY that I can finally park in the garage. And don't let the gesture fool you...Eric was just as excited as me to get these new doors, so I am not sure I can really call it a birthday present. Maybe we could just call this a "home improvement project" and call the new oak front door I have been eyeing up at Home Depot my "birthday present". Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment