Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slackin'


I know, I know...I am totally slackin today. I am not sure how many loyal readers I actually have but I am sure you are wondering why I haven't posted today. Honestly...I just don't have an ounce of energy left to think of something exciting to write about. I hosted a fantastic dinner party tonight for some of my old work friends and I spent the whole day cooking, cleaning and taking care of baby girl. I am still waiting for one of my friends to send me the ONE picture we actually took tonight and I promise to post it once I receive it (the picture above is from my going away party). I realize now that I should have taken a picture of the beautiful table I set tonight (thanks to inspiration from my favorite lady...Miss Martha Stewart). I could have also taken a picture of the delicious lasagna I made (thanks to google recipes). But I wasn't thinking about it at the time and now the lasagna is just a dirty pan and my table is back to normal. Boo :-( But I am sure you can picture it in your mind. Guess I will have to be better about taking pictures now that I am on the one-post-a-day bandwagon :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh... lasagna? Yum!! Sounds delicious. I'm imagining your table-scape... I'll bet it was marvelous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. talk about slacking. this is the last thing i should be doing right now. but....
    i have that same top from the gap, only mine is brown.
    and i wanted to tell you, as a full blooded italian, the lasagna my family far prefers is the one from pioneerwoman.com.
    yeah. pisses me off, too.
    and i heart martha, too.

    ReplyDelete