Friday, September 19, 2008

Where Did My Baby Go?


After a nice two hour nap, I heard Addie on the monitor talking to herself. She usually plays with her dolly for a while when she wakes up so I let her be. But when I went in her room to get her, I realized she wasn't playing with her dolly...she was sitting up! I could see her little head looking at me over the railing and I just had to laugh. Then of course once I started laughing, she started laughing too. I cannot believe she has already figured out how to get into the sitting position on her own. She thinks its the coolest thing ever. I guess it is time to drop the crib all the way down because if we keep going at this rate, she is going to be pulling herself up in no time. Where did my baby go?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my sweet baby girl. She is the love of my life that little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Jen! She is getting so big...I remember when you came on BC and said you were pregnant and I can't believe the time has flown so fast. Now we both have the little ones that we have always dreamed of :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her lil face. She is seriously SOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete