Saturday, October 4, 2008

Addie and Maddie

Addie had a play date today with her friend Maddie! It seems only appropriate that my friend Deanna and I both have daughters that are 7 weeks apart and named Addison and Madison :-) We tried so hard to get the girls to take a nice picture together but now that they can both crawl, one of them was always darting for the camera. This was my favorite picture though because Addie is holding on to Maddie's shirt and if my damn camera would have taken the picture fast enough, you would have seen Maddie holding Addie's hand (sorry...is all the Addie and Maddie getting confusing?) Anyway, it was a fun day for the girls. Hopefully we can get together again soon.

3 comments:

  1. They're so cuuuute!!

    I've got to find you a photo of me at Addie's age, Jen, because she looks SO much like I did. It's weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your baby pic!! So were you a baldie like my baby girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shiny as a bowling ball until age two! You betcha!! :o)

    ReplyDelete