Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloweenie!!!!


These are just the first of many Halloween pics to come today. It was a little early to put Addie in her costume, so she is just sporting her Happy Halloween spider onesie for now. But as you can see, I couldn't resist dressing up Howie...my little lobster man. He is so cute!!!! He hates this costume more than anything and I know he won't let me put it on him later so I figured I better snap a few pics while I can. And since we were at it...I put my witch hat on too :-) Grandpa and great Great Grandma stopped by for the fun today so I made Dad pose for a picture. He is a "construction worker" for Halloween...and every other day of the year. So original :-)
Anyway, here is your first glimpse of our Halloween day of fun. There will be more pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment