Thursday, October 30, 2008

Howie Gets a Costume Too!!


I saw fear in Howie's eyes today. He knows that Halloween is tomorrow and he is petrified of what I am going to dress him up in this year. The glow-in-the-dark skeleton hoodie he wore last year wasn't half as bad as the vampire costume I made him wear the year before. But if he was mad at me then...he is going to be REALLY pissed at me this year because I have a fabulous costume for him. I don't want to spoil the fun by telling you what he is going to be...I will just do my best to post pictures of him and Addison tomorrow when I get them all dressed up. Eric thinks I am nuts for dressing up a dog (and I probably am) but I think everyone should celebrate. I have a very cool witch hat that I can't wait to wear. I bought it last year at the end of the season and I have been dying to bust it out. Even though I could write all night about how excited I am for Halloween tomorrow...I will spare you the boredom and end this post now so that I can go watch some scary movies. I like getting all of that out of my system so that I can get into full Christmas mode the day after. I LOVE this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment