Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Day at The Pumpkin Farm


What better way to spend a beautiful fall day then at the pumpkin patch! Dana and I decided to take the girls and the grandmas out to Dollinger's Pumpkin farm today. Dana and I have a lot of the same taste when it comes to dressing the girls so when we realized that we both bought them striped leggings with a polka dot top from Gymboree, we just HAD to dress them alike today. Don't they look so cute?!!! Addie was also sporting the new pumpkin hat grandma knitted for her. She only had it on for a few pictures though because Nia thought she would help Addie out by taking it off for her after every picture. So cute :-) I love watching the girls play together. I know it will be even more fun when Addie can walk. She can't quite keep up with Nia right now. Although, I am not sure how many babies can keep up with Nia. She is a little ball of energy! I wish I could borrow some of it :-) We were only at the pumpkin farm for an hour today and it felt like I ran a marathon. I think I am just still recovering form our busy weekend. But all work aside, it was great to get out to the farm today. We took lots of adorable pictures, I bought some mums and a few jars of apple butter (yummy), we played with the girls in the hat AND we let them pick out their pumpkins!! I am so excited to start this new tradition with the girls (and some day with the rest of our kids). Fall has always been my favorite season and this is just another reason to love it :-)


2 comments:

  1. Awww I love the new pumpkin pictures. Especially the one of you holding A and you are looking at eachother. SO freakin cute! You need to blow that one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the most adorable pictures ever!!

    ReplyDelete