Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ryan and Meagan Are Getting Married!!!!


Woohoo!!!! My brother finally popped the question!!! And obviously .... Meagan said yes!! He took her on a romantic date last night and asked her when she least expected it. Ryan asked me to be his ring consultant over a month ago and I have been living with this secret for what feels like FOREVER!!! So today, when we showed up at my brother Adam's house for a joint birthday celebration for my sister-in-law Diana and I, Ryan and Meg had some news to share with us!! We are all SO excited to welcome Meagan to our family. We love her dearly and can't wait for their big day. Now comes the fun part...planning!!! My friends don't call me JLo just because of my big ass...I am also a secret wannabe wedding planner :-) What a fantastic early birthday present...another sister!!!! 

By the way...this picture doesn't do Meagan's ring justice...it is GORGEOUS in person! Nice pick Ry ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! A girl can never have to many sisters! Can't wait to see you this weekend. :-))

    ReplyDelete