Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scary Stuff

This is the view form my dining room window. It looks out over our front yard, where I just put up my favorite scarecrow. The wind blew him over about 20 times last year so I decided to prop him against our tree this year. Well I am not use to him being there so every time I look out the window I jump because I think someone is standing there. You would think after doing this about 5 times, I would remember that it is just my scarecrow. But early this morning (when Addie woke up for the third time) I went to the kitchen to get some water. When I glanced out the window I saw Mr. Scarecrow man...although at 3:00 a.m. it looked like a homicidal maniac watching me through my window. I jumped, choked on my water....and sadly enough...I peed a little. I really think it is time to move the scarecrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment