Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sicky Baby

Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend. I have had a sicky baby on my hands. Grandma was watching her on Saturday morning while I was teaching and Addie just wasn't content. She is STILL cutting two top teeth so we just figured she was not happy from that. My mom tried everything she could to relax her and I am not sure how or why she deiced to put Addie in a laundry basket...but it worked! After she got tired of pushing the basket around the living room, she attached a belt to the basket so that she could pull it like a wagon. Addie LOVED it! She must have pulled her for an hour all over my house. Grandma to the rescue again! Unfortunately, she was still pretty fussy the rest of the day and night and after discovering she had a fever, I knew it was time to call her Pedi. She thinks it is probably just a virus (since there is a lot of that going around right now) but since Addie had a UTI when she was 6 weeks old...I am always concerned about that. Luckily, Tylenol has done the trick today and we have an appointment tomorrow morning. I always feel better when the doc can check her out. Poor little peanut...I hate seeing her sick. I wish I could make it all better with a kiss and a cuddle. I will be sure to post after her appointment for a quick update. Guess I better get some sleep while she is. Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment