Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday Morning Coffee Play Date


My sister-in-law Dana was nice enough to invite Addison and I over for her Tuesday morning Coffee/Play date. Her and a few of her neighbor friends get together with their kids Tuesday mornings to have coffee and muffins while the kids play together. Today was Dana's turn to host so I got a special invite to join them. We had a great time! Addie and Nia had their pick of about 6 boyfriends...but the boys were more interested in the toys. Typical :-) I love the first picture because the kids were actually all sitting together eating their breakfast! How cute is that? Us mommies were drinking coffee and gossiping in the corner...also typical :-) The second picture is one I took to show Eric. As you can see, Addie is surrounded by all the boys. I just want to prepare him for the years to come :-)

2 comments:

  1. How cute are these pics? Love the play dates! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!! What time are you getting here on Friday? We have a "come meet your neighbors" party from 6 to 8pm that night, but we won't stay the whole time. We would like to stop by just because we are excited to meet all of our new neighbors in our new neighborhood, but we are MORE excited to see you, E, and A!

    I tagged you on my blog...check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left something for you on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete