Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fantastic Non-Toxic Baby Toys...Just In Time For Christmas

I have been meaning to write about my new favorite toy company ever since I got my shipment from Amazon last week. I had heard of the toy company Melissa & Doug from shopping at Land of Nod but I had no idea how many fabulous, non-toxic toys they actually make!! I decided to scope out their websites and I found some great toys for Addie this Christmas (although I found even better prices at Amazon). I just received them in the mail and let me tell you...they are even cuter in person. I got her the Candy Jar Fill & Spill, the Flower Pot Fill & Spill, and the Insects Chunky Wooden Puzzle. I also bought a few of the chunky puzzles as gifts because they had so many cute ones to chose from! I guess what I like most about this company is that they pride themselves on providing safe, non-toxic toys that are fun and educational. You can't beat that package. So if you have some little kiddies on your Christmas list this year, check out the Melissa & Doug website for some great ideas. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment