Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Won An Award!


I have to admit...I have won a couple of awards from my dear readers over the past few months but I have been SO bad about returning the favor. So I figured today would be a good day to start. My friend Nina, who publishes Nina Knows Best, has given me yet another fabulous award. And I have to say that I am truly flattered, considering Nina is one of the most talented bloggers I know. I can't even imagine how many hits her blog gets a day, but I know that at least one of them is coming from me :-) So Nina...thank you so much for this great honor!! Now here are the rules for this award:



1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients

And here are the 5 FABULOUS bloggers I would like to pass this award on to. Drum roll please........

1. My mom from Janlynn Designs because I love reading all about your latest knitting project. You are honestly the most talented person I know and I am so lucky to have you. You are the reason my baby girl is going to be given the Best Dressed award this winter. Love you mamacita!

2. Christina, from Peanut's Page because you are the person who inspired me to start blogging in the first place. Your little man is going to be arriving VERY soon and I can't wait to read all about it. You are so creative and funny...I just love jumping online to find out what you have painted, baked or sewn, what you saved at Walgreens, or what funny pregnancy phenomenon has happened over night. You never disappoint :-)

3. Kelly from Life With Twins because you are one of my heroes. Whenever I think it is hard to have one 8-month-old...I visit your blog so that I can see what it is like to have 2 at the same time :-) You are such a fabulous mommy and your girls couldn't be more precious. I love reading about Julia and Ava's latest adventures. I hope to meet them in person one day :-) 

4. Mandy from House of Rose because you always make me laugh. You, J and P would seriously make the cutest reality show. You should honestly consider it one day :-) I think it would beat the crap out of The Hills. Hahaha!

5. Jenn from Jeans Friday because you are a talented up and coming blogger. I love looking at all the pictures you post and I can't wait to see what becomes of your new hobby...and your new life as a married lady :-)

Gosh...it was REALLY hard to pick just 5 blogs to talk about!! But hopefully I will win another award down the road and I will be sure to honor some of the other fabulous blogs on my list. But until then...be sure to check these out. Thanks again for the award Nin!!!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome that you got a blog award! Congrats.

    Hey, I left you a comment on the Mommy post that you wrote. OK.

    Found you through Nina...I'll be back to visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a follower, I feel loved!
    Hey, my daughter has that little pumpkin hat like your little one. Love it!

    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom actually made that pumpkin hat! She is so talented. I am lucky too...i will see a cute knitted had in the store and tell her about and she will whip it up for me the next day. Gotta love her :-)

    ReplyDelete