Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sorry...Minus One "R"

After reading last night's post, I think my mom felt a little bad about giving me such a scare. She apologized about a hundred times today but apparently she didn't feel like that was enough. So when I went to run Addie's bath tonight, I found another little message waiting for me in foam letters. This time I wasn't scared...I actually laughed so hard I peed a little. I think the best part about this message is the missing "R" (I only have one alphabet). When I called my mom to thank her for the new message, she was already laughing because she knew I had seen it. I am sure you had to be there....but I honestly haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks for the good scare...and laugh mamacita!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jan! You are so funny! Tell her not to spell out "boyfriend" or Eric may be super mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! Mama's are good.

    ReplyDelete