Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yes...That Is A Christmas Tree


I have a confession to make. My Christmas decorations have been up for over a week now. I KNOW! I know Thanksgiving is still a few days away but I couldn't help myself. The Lite started playing Christmas music and Eric actually had the weekend off so I just thought hey...why not set up one of the trees? But then it turned into us setting up both trees, hanging the stockings, and putting up all the other decorations. We don't have our outside lights up yet, but I know those will be a project for this weekend. I wasn't even going to make this confession because I didn't want anyone to think I was nuts. But...after a few observant friends and family members saw the Christmas tree in the background of my Thanksgiving pictures...I figured I had better come clean. And honestly...I am so excited to show pictures of my trees and new fireplace! I LOVE decorating for the holidays! And before you send me e-mails or make comments about my large tree...the answer is yes...those are wrapped Christmas presents under the tree. I started early this year so that I am not stressed and running through the mall with an antsy baby a week before Christmas. Plus, I bought some really cute wrapping paper at the end of the season last year and I have been dying to use it. So there you go...the Davis Family Christmas is Underway!! Stay tuned for more holiday fun to come :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, look at you! I want you to come to my house and give me the strenght to put my Christmas things out. How about you come over the Friday after Thanksgiving, ok. See you then.

    Seriously though, your house looks nice and homey!

    ReplyDelete