Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas With Uncle Joe!

Tonight was our Christmas celebration with Uncle Joe! I made a yummy holiday dinner and we enjoyed some DELICIOUS cranberry cake (recipe compliments of Giada on the Food Network). After our meal, we headed in to the living room for my favorite part of the night...opening prezzies!!! Even though he won't admit it, I think Joe had a blast shopping in Toys-R-Us this year. He got Addie the cutest rocking giraffe. I know she is going to get a lot of miles out of that thing. Uncle Joe also got her a copy of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and I know Eric can't wait to read it to her this week. And while I thought all of Joe's gifts were so thoughtful, I thought mine was the best because he got me the waffle maker I have been wanting forever!!! I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after, etc. It was such a fun night and now I REALLY can't wait for Christmas to get here. Thanks for everything Uncle Joe!!



1 comment:

  1. Ok that is just adorable!!! Addie is such a little ham for the camera isn't she? hahahaha...Have a great Christmas and can't wait to see more pics.

    Kelly and Brecken

    ReplyDelete