1. Queen Helene's Mint Julep Clay Mask. This mask only takes two minutes to dry so you can apply it in the shower. It smells GREAT and leaves my skin so soft and clean. Word of caution, don't put it on and then go get your baby up from a nap. You will most likely scare the crap out of them.
2. Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Cream. Even if I haven't had a chance to give myself a manicure in say...oh...2 months, this cuticle cream will make my nails look like I was just at the salon.
3. Burt's Bees Banana Hand Cream. This stuff smells so good you could eat it! And it keeps my hands soft even after washing them 900 times a day with a baby.
4. Softlips Pearl chapstick. I like the feeling of a medicated chapstick (you know...with a little tingle) and since I never wear lipstick, this at least gives me a hint of shimmer so I don't look like death warmed over.
5. Aqua Eye Pillow from The Body Shop. You can keep it in the fridge and grab it right before bed. It really helps take away the puffiness under my eyes. Another caution...do not fall asleep in it if you have somewhere to be in the morning. The elastic band holding on the eye pillow WILL leave indents on your face. Not cute.
So now I have shared 5 of my favorite quick pampering products. I would love to know what all of you can't live without. I have some serious dark circles under my eyes so if you have any miracle eye creams you can't live without...let me know about those too. Santa is still looking for some stocking stuffers for me :-)