Friday, December 5, 2008

My Poor Little Roseolie

Well...it turns out the mystery fever actually has a name! When Addie woke up this morning, I noticed that she had a little rash on her neck. I thought maybe it was just dry skin but when I went to change her diaper and saw it all over her little body, I knew EXACTLY what it was...Roseola. I had it when I was a baby and when we saw the Pedi on Tuesday, he told us to look out for a rash after the fever breaks. And sure enough, her fever broke yesterday afternoon and this morning the rash came. Just like he said it might. I am not happy that my little peanut has a rash, but I am SO GLAD this fever has a name. There is nothing fun about mystery fevers. And as you can see in the pic, the rash isn't bothering her one bit. Bath time was still just as much fun :-) Anyway, just wanted to give you a health update on little miss Roseolie! Lets all hope the rash is a goner by morning :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I almost said that maybe she has this! Glad to see everything is just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear she is doing just fine! I always freak out when P gets a fever!

    I can't get over what a doll she is!!!!

    ReplyDelete