Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Old Man Winter Comes Through

Yay! Old Man Winter held up his end of the bargain yesterday and dropped 4 inches of snow on us!! I know Eric wasn't too happy with his 4 hour commute home form the city, but since Addie and I were home and warm...I was excited to watch it pile up. Word on the street is that we have another storm coming in tomorrow and I am hoping it brings us a little more :-) I was thrilled to put Addie in her new snowsuit today but unfortunately, she wasn't feeling it. It was pretty damn cold old today so I can't blame her for not wanting to play. I probably shouldn't have even bundled her up but I couldn't help myself. Look how cute she is!!! Grandma made the stylish hat that not only matches the snowsuit, but also the little pink fur boots she is wearing. Man I love dressing this baby! Anyway, I hope she will be more excited about the next snow storm and maybe if she cooperates, I will get a few more action shots :-) 
On a side note...please don't make fun of my hat. It was the only one I could find.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, well I think you both look pretty darn cute! {your hat is even cute}
    Glad old man winter kept up the good work for ya! Go drink some hot chocolate girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look super adorable!!! Hats and all!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this post!!! You two are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

    Joyful and Brecken

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute! i love addie's hat...and yours isn't too shabby either =)

    ReplyDelete