Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sex and The Suburbs

My dinner with the girls last night felt like our own version of Sex and The City (or better yet...Sex and The Suburbs). Instead of exchanging Christmas presents this year, the girls and I decided it would be more fun to just plan a night out and go for a really nice meal and some cocktails. We chose The Melting Pot and let me just tell you...it was SO the right choice. Fondue is awesome because it is the only time you really have enough room for 4 courses. And since the dinner process takes about 3 hours, we had plenty of time to catch up with each other. Actually, that portion took about 5 seconds for me...Addie, Addie, my new haircut, Addie. Done! My single friends Shannon and Jill had more exciting updates for us so Dana and I just lived vicariously through them for the evening :-) Haha! We really had SUCH a nice time last night and I am so glad we all managed to find the time, considering this dinner was two months in the making. We decided to make this our Christmas tradition. No presents...just good food, good drinks and good conversation. What more can you ask for?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time.... and all of you look fab too! Lovin' the blue clutch too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys looks so stinkin cute!! HOT LADIES!!! Wish I lived closer because girls nights are much needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful that you all got together! Glad the evening was fun and you all look like such hotties!! :)

    ReplyDelete