Friday, December 5, 2008

Sneak Preview: The Davis Family Christmas Card

I just wanted to share with you a little sneak preview of the Davis Family Christmas card that Auntie Nina designed for us!! I know I have bragged about Nina's work many times, but I just wanted to share her latest design. Nina is the author of Nina Knows Best, one of my favorite blogs, and she is the owner of nmbelina card designs. If you are looking for a custom Christmas card (or engagement card, birth announcement, etc.), you have to check out her website. She is fabulous. Oh, and the ADORABLE pictures featured on our card were taken by my personal photographer...Uncle Ryan. He managed to get a shot of Addison smiling and Howie looking at the camera at the SAME TIME! It was a one in a million shot. Thanks Uncle Ry! And Thank you Nina! These are by far the cutest Christmas cards yet!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Thank u for the shout out! The cards are quite adorable if I might say so myself BUT when you have an incredibly cute fam like yours the design always looks good!! I'm so glad we have yet another successful project together under our belts. Love, Auntie Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are just wonderous! Your recipients will love.

    ReplyDelete