Friday, December 12, 2008

So Much To Do...So Little Time

I apologize for the lack of post today. We had Eric's work Christmas party this evening and I spent all day preparing for my students' final exam tomorrow. I am bringing them coffee and donuts in the morning so I will need to be up extra early. I know...I am the coolest teacher ever. I just figure that if they have to attend class at 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning to write an essay...they should at least have some fun while doing it. Coffee and donuts always make the morning better :-) So anyway, I should really get to sleep while I can. But I promise to update you tomorrow on our fun night out tonight. Sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you to take your students some goodies! What a REALLY nice teacher you are.

    ReplyDelete