Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time To Break Out The Snow Suit!

One advantage of growing up in Chicago is that your chances of a White Christmas are pretty good. One disadvantage of growing up in Chicago is that once the snow comes...it keeps coming until March (even April in rare occasions). So if we potentially have to deal with snow for 5 months, I didn't think it was silly to purchase Addie an adorable snowsuit for the season. I bought it early because it was too cute to pass up. It has been hanging in her closet since September so I am thrilled that we will have the opportunity to pull it out this week! We have our first significant snow storm on the way. Well...technically this is our second but the first one didn't produce as much as we thought. The weather peeps are saying that this storm could drop 3-6 inches on us between this afternoon and tomorrow morning. I know 3-6 inches isn't a ton of snow, but it is certainly enough to merit a trip outside in our snowsuit :-) I also have a fabulous pair of Uggs I will be breaking out for the occasion. Lets just hope this snow storm isn't a bust like the last one. I am ready for a White Christmas! 

3 comments:

  1. That snow storm is likely to come our way after you! And I definitely would like a white Christmas! Cute snowsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of her in that adorable snow suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little snowsuit there. Ready to see the snow/play pics. Have a great day and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete