Sunday, January 18, 2009

Addie and Maddie's Lunch Date

My friend Deanna and I finally managed to get our girls together for a lunch date today! Although, today wasn't just any lunch date...it was a post birthday celebration for Maddie! She is now 1 year old! I can't believe it. I still remember going to the hospital to meet her for the first time. I was pregnant and counting the days until my baby girl arrived. I remember Addie kicking me very hard while I was holding Maddie. I even told Deanna that she must want to come out and play :-)
As you can see, the girls had a blast at Red Robin. They played with each other's hair clip, held hands and shared their Cheerios. Well actually...Addie kept stealing Maddie's Cheerios but that's okay. She didn't mind :-)
It was so much fun watching the girls interact with each other today. They are both getting so big!!! I can't believe what a difference a year makes. Now we only have to wait another month and a half and Addie will be 1 too!! Yay! Another reason to get the girls together. Thanks for a fabulous lunch date ladies. We really need to do that more often :-)

P.S. And to the waitress at Red Robin, I apologize for the handful of Cheerios on the floor, the broken Vinegar and Oil bottles I knocked off the table, and the sippy cup that Addie chucked at one of your other customers. You earned every bit of your tip today sweetie :-)

1 comment:

  1. Little sweeties! Red Robin, I love that place...my fave is a blue ribbon burger. EEEEEkkkk, I want one right now.
    Glad you girls had a great time!

    ReplyDelete