Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Addie is 10 Months Old!!

I can't believe it...my baby girl is 10 months old!!! We are on a countdown to her first birthday and I have already started planning :-) I honestly feel like I just brought this little peanut home and now she is almost walking and talking! We can say "mama" and "dada" on command and sometimes...if you catch her in the right mood...she will say "shopping?" Okay...just kidding about that last one. But I am sure it is only a matter of time :-)
OKay...I know I am partial because I am her mommy, but is she not one of the CUTEST baby girls you have ever seen?

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I can't believe that she is already ten months! I remember reading the blog when she was only four months! Where has the time gone?!? I can't wait to see how the play room turns out! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! I can't believe she is already 10 months!!!! I still remember seeing hew newborn pics in the hospital and that sweet little one with the pink flower hat. Here's to a year!

    Kelly and Brecken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 10 months Addie and Mommy! To the sweet little beauty, you are darling and I know you bring alot of joy to your mom and dad. Hugs from Mama Katy and her 3 babes!
    And yes, I believe she says "shopping"! Of course she does. :)

    ReplyDelete