Monday, January 5, 2009

Always Time For A Lunch Date

I am so very sorry...my loyal readers...that I have been absent the past few days. As I said, I have been on a cleaning and organizing rampage that just won't quit. I don't know how I am getting the energy OR motivation...but I have both and I am trying to take advantage since we all know that both of those things are hard to find most days :-) I have a fully functional office/spare bedroom, an empty soon-to-be-play room, AND an organized basement! I have a few trips to make to Good Will this week but after that...I'm done! Well...at least with the basement. The playroom is turning into a pretty big project that I can't WAIT to show all of you once it is done :-)

But even though I have been working like crazy in my house the past week, I still managed to make time for a lunch date with my dear friends Marie and Mary Kay. I don't get to see these girls on a regular basis anymore (ever since I left the college to be a SAHM) so it was great to get together and catch up. Addie had a blast too. As you can see, we have a new spoon trick :-) If you are reading this my sweeties...it was SO wonderful seeing you and I can't wait for our next lunch date! xoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh..she is so funny! Look at that wonderful spoon trick.

    Kelly and Brecken

    ReplyDelete