Monday, January 12, 2009

And Everyone Says She Looks Like Her Daddy...

I am not denying that Addie looks like her Daddy. EVERYONE who sees her says "gosh...she looks just like your husband!" Also, my mother-in-law has a picture hanging on her wall at home that you could swear was Addison...but it is actually Eric when he was a baby. So again..I am not going to deny that she takes after her Daddy. But as I was going through old pictures today, I came across this old one of my mom and I and I just about peed my pants. Um....is this not SO FREAKY?! I don't know what is crazier...the fact that Addie and I look SO much alike...or the fact that my mom looks just as awesome as she did 28 years ago. I hope I get her genes...and then I hope Addie gets mine :-)

7 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't get over how much she looks like you in this picture. And thank God I changed my hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOOOLLLYYY CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOWWWWW!! I couldn't even tell you two apart. Your right, she looks just like you as a baby!!! HOW FREAKIN CRAZY! And of course Jan looks HOTT as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!! I seriously thought it was Addie when I first pulled up the page! GEEZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like her mommy! Now, does this mean that you and Eric look alike? Hmmmm, something to ponder...he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I always thought Addie looked like your husband too, but wow she sure looks like you in that photo! Crazy! And yay for your mom's biopsy coming back well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Addie does like just like you. I use to think she looks just like Eric. And your mom does look as good as she did back then. :-)

    ReplyDelete