Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dreaming of Spring

Uncle Ryan came over yesterday to take some photos for Addie's 1st Birthday invitations. Since we are having a garden party, I thought it was only appropriate to put her in one of her spring dresses. I tried hard to ignore the snow outside as I dreamed about flowers, little sun dresses and temperatures above 20 degrees. I know March 7th will still be a long way from margaritas by the pool, but at least it will be a bit closer than it feels right now :-(

So anyway, here is one of my favorite pictures form the day because you can literally see all of Addie's teeth :-) Ryan got so many great shots it is going to be hard to choose which one will make the invitation. Thanks for coming over Uncle Ry! Love ya!!


3 comments:

  1. Awww...what a good picture! I just love it! Ryan's 1 year pictures got cancelled today because of the snow so we are getting them done Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan does such a great job, but then again he has a beautiful subject!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that! Great garden theme too...totally digging it!! Addie looks adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete