Sunday, January 4, 2009

I've Been Busy

I have been one busy girl this weekend! I have been cleaning and organizing like a MAD woman. As I sad in a previous post, I am trying to figure out my spare bedroom situation so that I can give Addie a playroom. In order to do this, I had to combine my office and spare bedroom into one. I had no idea if I was going to be able to cram all that stuff into one of our smallest rooms, but after a much needed purge of paperwork and other junk...it worked! And I must say...it turned out pretty well!


Obviously, there isn't an inch to spare in the room, but at least it all fits!!! Now I can move on to the playroom. I will post pics of that when it's done :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ok...I think you just inspired me to go reorganize my office!

    Yours looks great! Good job!! I have given up on the idea of having enough room for all these toys! I am just hoping we can sell our house FAST and get into our new house, where I will MAKE SURE there is a room designated JUST FOR TOYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This room looks great! I think you made the right decision in combining the room/office together. Make sure you have a nice comfy place for you to sit when you're in the playroom w/ her b/c you know she won't want you to leave her sight....just a bit of motherly advice. He he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Doing the same thing at our house and I know organizing small spaces is not easy... carry on!

    ReplyDelete