Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Baby

I figured nothing says Happy New Year better than a naked little baby walking around the living room. So here you go...
I am amazed watching this little peanut this morning. On New Years day last year, I was busy setting up Addie's nursery. I remember thinking, "gosh...at this time next year...we are going to have a little baby running around the house!" It is incredible how fast this past year has gone by and I am sure this coming year will go even faster. I look forward to all the fun things ahead of us in 2009. Addie's first birthday is in two short months and then the birth of my nephew won't be long after that. And then in November...my brother and Meg will be married!! Its going to be another great year and I can't wait to blog all about it. Here's to a happy, healthy 2009. Cheers!!!

1 comment: