Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nothin But Bloomers & A Party Hat

A while back, I saw the most precious photos in the window of a local photographer. They were of a baby girl in bloomers and a party hat eating a cupcake. My niece Nia had similar pictures taken when she turned 1 and they were freaking adorable. So, I decided to search out the perfect pair of bloomers and party hat for Addie's pics. 


Are these not the CUTEST bloomers you have ever seen?!! Polka dots are my thing so when I came across these on gollygumdrops.com, I was sold. And since they are pink, I had to find the perfect pink party hat.

Bingo!!! It says "Birthday Princess" on it which is SOOO appropriate :-) I can't wait for Uncle Ryan to take the pictures. We still haven't even hit 11 months yet so I need to calm down for a bit. Don't worry...I will post all the adorable pics once we take them. And speaking of 1st birthday pics, anyone else have any cute ideas?? I would love to hear them.

7 comments:

  1. Sewing Gramma to the rescue. I will make her bloomers! I even have pink polka dot fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Now I don't have to pay $20 to have underpants shipped from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bloomers so cute!

    So I am starting to see what you mean...it's soooo addicting! I still can't download a background though it won't exept the html! I'm on a mission!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin't little girl had on a diaper or bloomers and a cake in front of her...she had frosting on her finger...it was cute! I've also seen them in only a tutu and diaper, which is sweet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather - The tutu idea is SO cute. Addie actually had a few pics taken in just a tutu for her 6 month photos. She looked SO cute. I think she has already outgrown that tutu. Oh well...guess I'll just have to get another one. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! I contemplated with this one and the one I ended up getting that says "Baby's 1st Birthday." It's in the background of one of the photos I have on Facebook from her 1st birthday and a couple of her actually wearing it on the big day. However, be forewarned that the band is scary in that Maddie snapped it on her face and then she hated the hat from there on out! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all your advice on charting! I really appreciate it. I know that in the big scheme of things this is really a very small task for such an amazing gift. It's definitely nice to know how much it helped you! I'm off to search through charts on tcoyf.com =) Thanks SO much again!!

    ReplyDelete