Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Too Cute Tuesday: Chic Diaper Bags


I could make a list a mile long of cute diaper bags. I see them all over the place. And I don't know about you, but I am always in a different diaper bag mood. Some days I want to carry a bag that is bright and fun with a million pockets to hold all of Addie's toys, sippy cups, Cheerio containers, etc. But other days, when I only feel like carrying Addie's necessities, I look for something more chic. I spent some time searching for my top 5 chic diaper bags today and here is what I found. 

1. The Addison Spectator Bag by Coach
This bag is SO me. It is pink, it is a Coach, and it is named "Addison". I am not sure the price tag or the material are practical for every day diaper bag use, but damn is it CUTE!!! Me likey.


2. The Society Satchel in Midnight Blackberry by Cake (Petunia Picklebottom)
My sister-in-law Dana has this fabulous bag and I assure you it is even more cute in person. I love all the great compartments and the fact that it can double as a very chic purse. She always looks cute carrying it :-) You can check out other views at petuniapicklebottom.com.


3. The Clinton Street Baby Bag by Kate Spade
Also a heafty price tag, but OH so cute. I love Kate Spade and all the bags I own by her hold up beautifully. This bag is made of black nylon so it will be very easy to clean up spills and other baby-made stains.


4. The Black Microfiber Napa Tote by Vera Bradley
I love Vera Bradley as much as the next old lady, but I sometimes think that their patterns get a little wild from time to time. So when I saw this new microfiber tote, I was contemplating driving to me nearest Hallmark to check it out!! I love the front zipper pouch for keys and a cell phone :-)

5. The "Addie" Bag by Janlyn Designs
Yes folks, this is the diaper bag my mom made for me when I was pregnant. She knows how much I love the black/white/hot pink combo and she even monogramed it especially for Addie! As soon as she launches her Etsy store, I promise to post the link so you can buy a diaper bag for yourself :-)


There you have it! Another Too Cute Tuesday under my belt! I hope you liked it!

4 comments:

  1. lol i love it! did you see my post about the EXACT same coach bag from coach?? :) i need that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, the Addison Bag by Coach is $698! I think the Addison Bag by janlyndesigns is MUCH more reasonable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn - Haha! I totally forgot you posted about this bag!! I just had to go back to your blog and look at it again. I must have it too. Next time I find $700 in one of my coat pockets or something...i am going to get it :-)

    Mama - Yeah...I think I'll have to stick with your bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT that Coach bag, I'll buy you one when I pick mine up, ok. Love ya

    ReplyDelete