Monday, February 23, 2009

And the Winner is...

Addie was so excited to pick a winner today, she woke up at 5:45 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep :-) So we headed to Mommy's office to get everything ready.


I double checked my list (in my trusty covered notebook)...


I put all the entries into a basket...



Addie got ready to pick the big winner (with the help of Grandma)...


Who did Addie pick???

WOOHOO! The winner is Kate from ROSS RAMBLINGS!! You can visit her adorable blog here. Kate is a new mommy so she has LOTS of uses for her new notebook. Congrats Kate!!!

And Thanks again to everyone who entered. I have SO many wonderful new followers and SO many new blogs I am adding to my daily reads. This was so much fun...I think my mom and I will have to do it again very soon :-) Remember...if you would like your own notebook cover, my mom has a bunch for sale on her Etsy site so be sure to check out those and all of her other fabulous items. Have a Happy Monday everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    You're daughter is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to the winner!! And those pictures are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO HAPPY! I would like to thank all of you who made this possible. Especially Addie who received my subliminal messages and picked my name, and of course Jan for making my beautiful new notebook cover and Jen... thanks for doing the giveaway! I can't believe I am the lucky winner! I am FOR SURE going to be playing the lottery tonight! (I'll need the extra dough after I spend money in your mom's shop!) Now more importantly...how are the notebook cover and I going to meet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! I had a feeling Kate was gonna get this one... I woke up with that feeling. Such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jen - i may have to contact you about your mom making me a custom item. think she'd make me a cute little cell phone holder in black and white polka dot if i sent her the dimensions of my phone? i'm thinking a little pouch with a snap button to close it. (i could find a pic of something similar online if it would help). it gets knocked around in my bags so much when i travel and it's getting all scratched up. it's about the same dimensions as a blackberry (it's a motorola q9c). i have not found a case yet that i really like that is soft that i can throw in my purse.

    ReplyDelete