Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Freaking CUTE Party Favor

Okay...this is going to be a quick post tonight because I just got done grading 25 English papers! And if you want some insight into how those went, someone actually used the word "cuz" in their essay instead of the word "because". Holy crap...I have my work cut out for me this semester :-)

Anyway, between grading papers and watching about 5 of my favorite shows tonight, I have little time left to be on the computer. But...I did receive one of Addie's birthday party favors in the mail today and they are so freaking CUTE!!!


They are daisy suckers by TwinkleCandy.com and I have to say that they are even cuter in person! They are all individually wrapped and come on these nice long plastic sticks. I am going to fill a pot with some floral foam and moss and stick the suckers in it. I thought it would serve as a cute centerpiece that way. If you are in charge of hosting a shower or party sometime soon and are still looking for a cute favor, you should really check out Twinkle Candy's website because they have a ton of great sucker shapes. I especially love the ones in the shape of little baby feet :-) 

Well I hope you all have a great night! I promise to post something more exciting tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Those suckers are so cute! I checked out the prices and they are not that bad either! I will keep that in mind for some upcoming parties!

    ReplyDelete