In celebration of my Mom finally launching her very own Etsy site, we have decided to do a fabulous GIVEAWAY!! For those of you who don't know, my mom is going to be the next Vera Bradley...only better :-) Her shop, named Cutsie Tootsie Designs, will specialize in fabric notebook covers, checkbook covers, planners, diaper bags, purses and a whole lot more!! Her site is still a work in progress but be sure to stop back often as she will be adding new items daily! So, without further ado...onto the giveaway!!
Wouldn't you LOVE to win this fabulous, multi-purpose notebook cover from Cutsie Tootsie?
It holds a 5x7 notebook (also included in this giveaway) and a pen. It is the perfect size notebook to use as a journal or you can use it for shopping lists, Christmas lists, party planning, babysitting notes, daycare notes...you name it! The fabric cover is the perfect way to spice up any boring notebook and with an added pocket, pen loop, and snap closer...you can keep all of your things neat and tidy while still looking cute and classy :-) What organized chic wouldn't want this fabulous notebook cover?!!
Here is what you have to do to win...
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you will use the notebook cover for if you win it. If you do this, you will be entered 1 time.
- Leave a comment AND become a Follower on my blog and you will be entered 2 times.
- Leave a comment, become a follower AND write a post regarding my giveaway and link back to my blog, you will be entered 3 times. Be sure to leave me a comment to let me know you will be linking up :-)
- And if you link to my Mom's Etsy site anywhere on your blog (even if it is just in the post regarding my giveaway), you will be entered 4 times!!!
- UPDATE!! Want to be entered one more time? If so, visit my mom's blog and add her button to your blog!
This giveaway starts today and will end on SUNDAY! I will post the winner on Monday, February 23! Good luck!!