Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Meagan!!

This is Addie and Aunt Meagan's first picture together! I know that Meagan and I are not related by blood, but if Addie could still inherit a few of Aunt Meagan's traits, I would like them to be:

1. Her FABULOUS hair! Seriously, Meagan has the best hair ever.
2. Her way with numbers. Meg is in accounting and we all know that I can't even balance a check book :-)
3. Her ability to eat whatever she wants and still look like a super model. Wait...can I somehow inherit that trait?

I could keep going with this list, but for now I will just stop and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was hoping the Groundhog would predict an early Spring for your birthday present but no such luck :-( That's okay...I have something even better for you :-) Hope you enjoyed your day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birtday Auntie Meagan....

    Hey, come check out my giveaway...ok.

    ReplyDelete