Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Hubby the Baker

Today Addie had her 1st birthday photo shoot with Uncle Ryan and I wanted to take some pictures of her eating her first cupcake. Well, after spending all night working on a lesson plan and blogging about Ghost Whisperer, I completely forgot to make them!!!! I asked Eric if he could make them for me while I was at class and he said "Really??? You want me to make cupcakes?" I said "Never mind. I will stop at the grocery store on the way home." I mean...what was I thinking? Eric doesn't even know where I keep the cupcake pans, let alone how to work my Kitchen Aid mixer.

Well, after I got out of the shower, I noticed that Eric wasn't in bed. I figured he was letting Howie out or something but when I went to the kitchen to make my morning coffee...I found this... 


I just don't know what is more sexy...my hubby with his shirt off, or my hubby BAKING with his shirt off. Look at him with the mixer all out and ready to go! He even found the 1st Birthday cupcakes papers I had in the baking cabinet. Are you serious? He always likes to pretend that he is so helpless in the kitchen but then he goes and does something like this. The secret is out babe!!! You are going to do ALL the baking from now on. I mean, look how great the cupcakes turned out!


Addie's pictures turned out great as well, but I will save those for another post because Uncle Ryan is in photoshop mode this evening. Hopefully I will be able to post them all tomorrow. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! What a great husband you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sweet!!! I'd love to wake up and see my hubby doing that! I bet they tasted good too!

    ReplyDelete