Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Little Valentine

Let's just say Addie was one SPOILED Valentine today! Grandma and Grandpa Davis stopped by first with an awesome V-day gift! They got Addie the cutest bathing suit and cover-up!! Now I am even more excited for summer. Then later in the day, Grandma Mueller showed up and gave Addie a little heart puppy and Love book! As you can see...she loved ALL of her great gifts.


I could NOT resist trying on her little bathing suit!! Look at those meaty little thighs!!


Okay...we might need to grow into the top just a little. Don't worry honey...mommy didn't have boobs until high school.


And here she is reading her book...


And giving her doggie some love...

We had a GREAT Valentine's Day with our little peanut and the night isn't over yet...at least not for us ;-) I hope you all had a great day too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those little chunky monkey legs, so cute!

    Kelly and Brecken

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My mother-in-law gave my little guy that same puppy his first Vday and he still sleeps with it every single night!

    ReplyDelete