Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scrapbooking Maniac

It dawned on me today that I literally have 3 weeks left until Addie's birthday party. I had planned all along to be completely caught up on all of my scrapbooking so that I could put the books out for everyone to see at her party. Well, as of last week, I only had Addie's first month scrapbooked. I know...so sad. I was WAY behind. But today I decided I was going to pull all of my scrapbook stuff out and put it right on the dining room table. For those of you who don't scrapbook, let me just tell you...it is the messiest hobby in the world. But once you pull everything out and trash whatever room you are working in, you might as well just keep it that way until you are done. So...I figured if I trashed my dining room, I would be much more motivated to finish my books since we will eventually have to eat at the table.

Anyway, I passed Addie over to Eric for some daddy/daughter bonding today so that I could blaze. And boy did I!! I already had her first month done, like I said, but I was able to complete another album and a half!!! Woohoo! I wanted to take pictures of all of the pages I did today, but I thought that might be a bit much. So...I stuck to a few of my favorites.


Is it obvious from the 3 pink scrapbooks that I have a girl?


I have had this page done for a while, but it is one of my favorites. It is so neat to watch my belly grow all on one page.


This is the cover page to Addie's second book (runs from 0-5 months)


I had all these random pictures of Addie in some of her first outfits. I thought this saying was pretty appropriate :-)


Our 6 month family shots.



Addie' Tutu shots...I LOVE these!!


There is nothing significant about this page...I just thought it turned out cute.


And last but not least...my pumpkin patch page. I took a million pictures at the pumpkin patch but I needed to fit them into two pages. Even though the page is full, I love all the colors.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some of my progress with you because I am very, very proud of myself for getting so much accomplished today. I still have a little ways to go but at least I made a dent in that HUGE stack of pictures. Whew!

4 comments:

  1. I love the scrapbooking pages Jen! So neat to see and I love the belly picture page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something for you on my blog...I put it on this one since your other is under construction =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scrapbooking, but I am so behind. Thanks for sharing your pages, they are all so cute! I especially love the belly shots page. That is such a great way to capture your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer!
    I LOVE your pages. You are a gifted scrapbooker! Where did you learn? You are creative.
    I wanted to humbly invite you to view my website. I have lots and lots of free ideas in the "project center." I think you will like them!
    Also, because you are so gifted, I wanted to ask you if you ever thought of helping others learn to scrapbook by having a home business? It truly is the helping business! Anyway, my website is www.mycmsite.com/marycluley
    God bless always,
    Mary Cluley

    ReplyDelete