Friday, February 6, 2009

Shop Till Ya Drop

The temperature outside hit 40 degrees today...which felt like a heat wave in comparison to the below zero temps we've been having lately. It wasn't quite warm enough to take the girls to the park, but my cousin-in-law Katie and I took them to the next best place...the mall!! The girls had so much fun riding around in their strollers and sharing a cup of frozen yogurt. After we were done at the mall, we stopped for a few things at Trader Joe's (one of my favorite places). At this point, the girls were getting a little fussy but we couldn't blame them...they were real troopers today. We weren't even out of the parking lot when Katie and I looked back to find both girls passed out. Isn't it so cute how their heads are leaning toward each other?!! Little peanuts :-) I hear the temp might hit 52 degrees tomorrow and if that is the case...we will be heading to the park!

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest picture of two little peanuts! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is so adorable!!! I love that their heads are tilted towards each other.

    ReplyDelete