Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sneak Peak: Addie's 1st Birthday Invitations

Well...Auntie Nina has done it again! I am going with a garden theme for Addie's first birthday and after choosing which one of Uncle Ryan's pictures I wanted to use on the invitation, I sent it over to Nina. I didn't tell her I wanted to use flowers on the invite (even though I did) and I didn't tell her I wanted to use coordinating colors from Addie's picture (even though I did) because I always like to see what she comes up with first. Umm...was she not thinking the exact same thing as me? This is why I love this girl...she always knows just what I want :-) So here is a sneak peak of Addie's 1st Birthday invitation!


I had to do some smudging of my phone number and address but I think you get the idea. Aren't these adorable?!! I guess what impresses me most about Nina is that even though she is the busiest woman alive working a full-time job, owning her own business AND launching her new website {According to Nina}, she still managed to find time to design this invitation for me. What a great friend :-) And like I said, Nina has just launched her new and improved website and she is giving away all kinds of great prizes. Be sure to stop by and check it out! Thanks again Auntie Nina! You're the best!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is cute! She did a fab job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jen! You've done it again, I have tears in my eyes!!! xoxo A.N.

    p.s. I LOVE all of the V-day gift ideas!! So cute. You can help but fall in love with all things red & pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are absolutely darling!

    Did I tell you that I'm doing a giveaway? Come enter if I didn't tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those invitations are gonna be so cute!

    ReplyDelete