Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ta Da!! New Name...New Look

YAY!!!! After a very LONG week of playing with backgrounds, headers and template codes...I have finally finished my new blog!!! That is...aside form the millions of gadgets and lists I still need to add to my sidebars :-) 

I just want to say thanks to everyone who offered naming ideas and design advice. I had a really tough time saying goodbye to "Addie and Mommie's Bloggie" (which is why I am still using my original URL of littlebabyaddison.blogspot.com...can't seem to change the name just yet, although I have the new name reserved :-) And while it was hard to say goodbye to an old name, I am in LOVE with our new name!! I hope you love it too. I would love to hear what you think :-) So...without further ado...I would like to introduce you to:

A Daily Dose of Davis
The daily thoughts of an overly dramatic mommy, a workaholic daddy, a porkie yorkie and a little girl with "addietude".

9 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Sorry I didn't offer any good name suggestions (I'm just not that creative) but it looks like you didn't need my help anyway! Very cute new name & header! Nin actually did a new header for me (same name) but I haven't revealed it yet. Mostly because I'm thinking about getting my own domain and switching to wordpress (J uses it). We'll see. I'm loving yours! Good work mommy D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen it looks GREAT!!! Love it all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrrrreat work!!!! Love it love it love it. My favorite part is the "girl with addietude" so cleaver! xx, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the header and "addietude"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, Jen! You are very creative.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone!!! I am pretty happy with how it all turned out! I still have some tweaking to do...but I will get to all that later. My eyes burn from staring at the computer screen. Haha!

    ReplyDelete